Friday, September 15, 2006

A little background

So my friend was concerned with the name of my blog so I decided to explain. There are other blogs with some combination of Angry and Democrat in the title. I am not trying to copy them. Although I don't like the way this nation is headed right now, and I certainly don't support the policies of the current administration, I don't think of myself as mad. I would hate for someone to disregard my postings as the rants of an angry person. The title is merely a play on the Billy Joel song "Angry Young Man." When I was in high school this was my favorite song. In fact, I quoted it in my highschool yearbook. Thus, sometime yesterday I came up with the idea to name my blog Angry Young Dem.

The name is supposed to reference some of the topics that you will see on this site. Music and politics. If I make it as big as DailyKos and people think I should change my blog name, perhaps I will change it. For now, I think I will stick with what I got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home